Watched Benedict did the ice bucket challenge - was not disappointed at all!
except that Loo wasn’t there with him, and he didn’t nominate her :(
But it’s okay. Beneloo fics of them doing the challenge, anyone?
She’s right! Definitely made my day! ;)
And of course, Loo tells us about Benedict doing the challenge ;) (quite sad that she wasn’t there with him, and he didn’t nominate her…:( )
The reality is 10,000,000x BETTER
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH DID THE CHALLENGE MORE THAN ONCE. HE GOT SPLASHED FOR ABOUT FIVE TIMES.
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
THIS IS A PICTURE THAT SOMEONE TOOK WHO WORKS ON AN OIL RIG IN TEXAS.
HE WANTED TO GET A SHOT OF THE LIGHTNING THAT WAS FLASHING BY.
HE WAS UNAWARE OF THE TORNADO UNTIL THE LIGHTNING ILLUMINATED IT.
This has been called a one-in-a-million photo; taken south of Ft. Stockton, Texas.
tumblr is kind of an unhealthy environment to be in sometimes because often it’s so black and white
either you’re right, and you’re an amazing god worthy of praise, or you’re wrong, and you’re a horrible monster who deserves to die
i just saw a post that said that if you don’t understand how minimum wage and art commissions work, then you’re “the worst kind of garbage shit trash”. like… after a certain point it’s time to calm down
there’s a copy of the declaration of independence on the bulletin board in my western civ class
today while my teacher was out of the room i stole it and put this up in its place
my teacher laughed and asked who took it but nobody told on me so i got away with it
i did it i stole the declaration of independence
nic cage is proud
Ginger Animal of the Week
Caracal / Desert Lynx (Caracal caracal)
The progression here is amazing
- TINY POOFY CUPCAKE
Something bad just happened to Loo just recently D: Luckily she’s all right now! Wow, the mention of ‘taxi driver’ made me think of BBC Sherlock, and Moriarty as the fake taxi driver ._.
Such bad luck to have happened…but after reading this, it immediately made me think about how Benedict would react after hearing about this (oh God. I ship them too hard already.) - I mean, Benedict did get abducted years ago, so thus has felt that sense of danger. I just…*sigh* Beneloo fic of Ben having heard of this and then immediately worrying about Loo? ._.
Please tell me I’m not the only one who wants Benedict to nominate Loo in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Like, I have a positive feeling that he’ll nominate Martin, but I would also really like for him to nominate Loo.
(Oh! And maybe Steven Moffat as well. That would be absolutely fantastic. *rubs hands* *evil grin* *evil laugh*)